- Where did you grow up? Northglenn, CO!
- How long have you been Cross-Fitting? Almost 2 years.
- What is your favorite WOD? I would say the “12 Day of Christmas” WOD.
- What’s your favorite lift? Deadlift!
- What’s your least favorite CF move? Snatch.
- What do you think is the biggest myth about CrossFit? I think the biggest myth is that you need to be in great shape to do crossfit. Everything can be scaled, so anyone can do CrossFit.
- What’s your favorite non-CrossFit activity? I really love taking naps! Before having kids I loved playing lacrosse, but now all I have time for is kids and naps!
- What’s your nickname? I don’t really have a nickname now, but growing up people called me Giggles.
- What do you do for a living? I just finished working for a family for 20 years doing everything. I was a personal assistant, caregiver, property manager, and many other duties. I am now going to be a stay at home mom for a while.
- How has CrossFit changed your life? Most people don’t know that John and I planned our wedding in less than 24 hours. We were engaged, and John’s dad was very sick. It was important to us that he was at our wedding, so one Friday night we decided that we would get married on Saturday afternoon. We were married at Presbyterian St Luke’s hospital in Denver with John’s dad as his best man. There were about 20 guests at our wedding.
- How has CrossFit changed your life? I have seven year old triplets, and I didn’t really workout from the time they were born until they were five. CrossFit has obviously helped me get stronger, but it has also given me the mental break that I had needed. I also love how supportive everyone is during class.