1. If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do), membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change.
2. If you would like to put your membership on hold instead of canceling, you can submit a Membership Hold Request for a 30 day period. A 7 Day notice is required to hold the next month’s membership.
3. This serves as a 30 day notice. Your membership will be canceled on the last day of the month 30 days following the submission of the form below (ie: if you submit a cancellation notice on the 5th of the current month and your billing date is the 1st of the following month, you will be charged in full for the following month and your membership will cancel and the end of that month). All payments are non-refundable.
4. Agreements are auto renewed unless the Membership Cancellation Form is submitted to us at least 30 days prior to your scheduled auto renewal.
5. If you’re sure you’d like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below 30 days prior to your next scheduled payment. This will serve as your 30-day written cancelation notice as required by your membership agreement.